WHAT SSC PROVIDE – REVERSE OSMOSIS PANEL
Osmosis allows a living cell to select only the correct minerals needed to sustain existence while rejecting of those minerals which would be harmful .It uses a special semi-permeable TFC membrane filter. TFC, or thin film composite filters reject a higher percentage of all dissolved solids, including sodium, the smallest of molecules. The unit changes normal tap water into fine Quality drinking water. It is important to note that no chemicals are used anywhere in the entire process.
Ultra Filtration System-Accuracy through superior technology.
- It optimize wastage.
- Upgrade the performance.
- Handling with ease .
- And many more.
- First we Introduce Home screen
- Of Ultra filteration system
Green (.)means HMI Power On.
How to reach main menu?
Just touch anywhere on screen.
Operator panel is our main menu. Here we can operate our entire program i.e.,
- Timer Setting
- IO list
- Ultra filtration status
- Alarm history
- CIP Manual operation
- Timer setting screen
Touch on next screen the TIMER SETTING 2 screen is showing.
Here all the content is editable.
Timer settings are unlock till power supply is not disconnect .after power supply off the timer settings are automatically lock and save.
- Touch on IO LIST
- INPUT LIST will be open and for OUTPUT LIST press Next (Showing fig 2)
ULTRA FILTRATION STATUS
- Touch on ULTRA FILTRATION STATUS
- STATUS LIST will be open and For operator panel screen press MENU. (like fig 3)
- Touch on ALARM HISTORY
- LIST will be open and For operator panel screen press MENU. (showing fig 4)
- ALARM tag will be running continues on
- Bottom in HMI screen in sequence.
CIP MANUAL OPERATION
- Touch on CIP MANUAL OPERATION
- CIP MANUAL OPERATION screen display and For operator panel screen press MENU.
- For CIP Operation start press CIP START
- For CIP Operation stop press CIP STOP
All it showing in fig 5.
- Here CIP OPERATION is automatically
- Stop if we set CIP TIMER value in
- TIMER SETTING 2 (e.i., fig 6)
- If we want to Stop manually we should
- Touch on CIP STOP Which is highlighted by red (fig 7).